Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hello, just spent last 3 weeks working in my favorite quilt shop. I am so not used to working and NOT getting my afternoon naps, but I love being at ths shop and would not give up any oppertunity to work there.

Been getting a lot done while at the shop binded one quilt for my niece, finished a mystery quilt and also learned a new pattern (that's new to me) of Elanore Burns called Day and Nite. I have fallen in love with the pattern and plan on doing another, oh by-the-way you make two bonus wall hangings from the cut-aways and the special template comes with her book, lets see what else--oh yeh waited on some customers, had great fun helping them pick out fabrics and very pleased when they agreed with my choices for them, it's almost as much fun as choosing for my own projects!

Now it is time to get back to my quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment